Official Invitations Sent Out for the Arizona Convention
• 2017: A Good Year for the Convention of States Project
• BBA Effort Dealt Setbacks
• George Soros Focuses on Killing Article V Efforts
• New A5 Report: BBA and CoSP are 81% and 46% There
• Caucus Site Adds Links to More Resources
• Federalism Course at UVU is Free
• NTLC President Champions the Trump Budget
• Puerto Rico Offers a Lesson in Excess Government Debt
• Senator Tom Coburn Releases Smashing the DC Monopoly
• New Research Paper Issued by Rob Natelson
• Is the ERA on the Verge of Full Ratification?
• Coming Events That Impact Article V & Federalism
As State Legislators, we have a solemn obligation to defend the rights of the people and protect the sovereign authority of our states, but the powers in Washington D.C. have made that almost impossible. Decades of out of control spending and a slow erosion of the balance of power between the states and the Federal government have all but destroyed the constitutional federalism that our founding fathers established.
The drafters of our Constitution knew this could happen and so they gave us the tools to keep the genius of Federalism functioning, but we have to use those tools.
The stronger we are, the sooner we can take the credit cards away from Washington and put our nation back on track.
Join the caucus today!
Those Anti-Article V Misinformation Campaigns – Article V Research Resources –
Those Anti-Article V Misinformation Campaigns –
Article V Research Resources –